- 80 g porridge oats
- 440 ml milk
- 0.5 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 sliced apples
- 1 handful of blackberries
- 2 tbsp hilltop honey
- To make the honeyed apples, heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Cook the apple for 1 minute each side.
- Add honey and cook for a further 1-2 minutes, or until golden and caramelised.
- Place the oats, mil, and vanilla bean paste in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Cook, stirring ocassionally, for 8min or until thickened.
- Spoon into serving bowls, top with the honeyed apples and blackberries. Enjoy!