- 70 g raw cacao butter
- 50 g cacao powder
- 1-2 table spoons of hilltop honey
- 2 tbsp of chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp of sunflower seeds
- Place a clean, dry bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. Make sure that the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl. The cacao butter should melt on its own without the pan needing to be on the heat but pop it on if you need to.
- Once melted, add your cacao powder and whisk until fully incorporated. Then add your honey to taste and mix well.
- Line a square cake tin with clingfilm and pour your chocolate into the tin. Give the tin a tap to knock out any air bubbles.
- Scatter your nuts and seeds evenly over the top.
- Pop into the fridge for at least 40 mins. The chocolate should have firmed up.
- Remove from fridge and lift out of the tin, transfer to a plate and cut into slices.
- Voila! A healthy, unprocessed chocolate that is delicious and sugar free!