- 4 cups cream (heavy or regular whipping cream both work)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Juice of 1/2 lime about 1 tablespoon juice
- 4-5 lavender sprigs be sure they are not sprayed with pesticides
- In a medium saucepan bring cream and honey to boil over medium-high heat. Stir continually until honey is fully combined. Boil for 3 full minutes stirring continually. You may need to lower heat to prevent boiling over. Remove from stovetop.
- Add lemon and lime juice and stir.
- Mix in lavender sprigs so they are fully submerged and allow to steep for 10-20 minutes (to intensity of lavender flavor desired).
- Remove sprigs and pour into ramekins. Top with a few tiny flowers.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill, minimum of 2 hours. You can also pop them in the freezer for 30-40 minutes if you are running late and they will be decently set, but I prefer overnight to let the flavors meld.