Coronation Chicken Wrap
Coronation chicken wrap with the Kings coronation coming up next weekend it just made sense to have a go at a healthy coronation chicken recipe (even though this was actually created for queen Elizabeth ll in 1953!) And we can confirm it was ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS…
(credit by @healthy_olivia )
300g chicken (2 breasts)
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 3tbsp greek yoghurt
- 2tbsp light mayo
- 1tbsp curry powder
- 1tbsp Hilltop Welsh Blossom Honey
- 6 chopped apricots
- 1 lemon (zest and 1/4 for juice!)
- Salt and pepper
- Small handful of coriander (optional)
- 30g rocket
- 90g red cabbage
- 2 wraps
Boil a kettle. Fill a saucepan halfway and dissolve your chicken stock cube. Submerge both chicken breasts and poach on a medium-low heat for 15-20 mins until cooked through. (I keep mine just below a simmer).
Meanwhile, combine your Greek yoghurt, mayo, curry powder, honey, apricots, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper together in a mixing bowl.
Remove your chicken from the pan and shred it up using two forks.
Stir your chicken through the sauce. And slice your red cabbage.
- Time to wrap it up! Dollop your coronation chicken into the wrap followed by you coriander and rocket. Roll it up and enjoy!
- This coronation chicken filling is also perfect with flatbreads, blinis, or even stuffed in mini Yorkshire puddings for a party bite.