Honey, Chilli & Lime Salmon, Egg Fried Rice, Pak Choi, Soy Cured Egg
What's not to love about this Honey Chili Lime Glazed Salmon? Nothing!
(Recipe by @yorkshire.foody )
- 2 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Half a fresh chilli - de-seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon Hilltop Everyday Blossom Honey
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 Egg + 1 Egg Yolk
- 50ml Soy Sauce
- 5ml Sesame Oil
- 20ml mirin
- 50g Peas
- 50g Sweetcorn
- 75g white rice
- 70g mushrooms
- 2 spring onions
- 1 Pak Choi
- Sesame Seeds
About 6 hours before cooking, separate the egg yolk and add to a dish. Cover with soy and leave to cure for approx. 6 hours.
- Add the lime juice, zest, garlic, chilli, mirin and honey to a bowl and mix together. Add the salmon and marinade for 20-30 mins.
- Simply pan fry the salmon (Skin side down for a crispy skin), on a medium heat for 3 minutes per side. 1 Minute before finished add the remaining Marinade to the pan and reduce to glaze the salmon.
Cook according to the pack instructions.
- While the salmon cooks add 1 tablespoon oil to a pan and add 1 beaten egg, break up the egg while it cooks.
- Add your rice, peas and sweetcorn and fry together for a few minutes.
- Add sesame oil and spring onions.
Simply pan fry in a little oil and finish with a splash of soy sauce
Sauté in a little oil or butter till tender.