Gochijang Beef Stir Fry With Coriander Rice
Beef and mixed veg in a spicy gochujang sauce. Ready in 15 minutes, low fat and delicious...
(Credt to @yorkshire.foody)
- Thumb-sized piece of ginger, peeled and grated.
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 300g Steak
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 100g Tenderstem Broccoli, chopped
- 100g sugarsnap peas, halved
- 100g mixed peppers
- 150g basmati rice
- Handful fresh coriander
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Sesame Seeds to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 2 tbsp Gochujang Paste
1 tbsp Hilltop Everyday Blossom Honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Cook the rice according to the pack. When cooked stir through coriander.
- Combine the gochujang, honey, soy and rice vinegar in a bowl. Cut the beef into strips and add to the bowl. Mix well, then leave to sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat ½ tbsp oil in a wok over a high heat. Add the beef, leaving any marinade in the bowl. Fry for 2 minutes, then remove to the bowl.
- Add the spring onions, ginger, garlic, pepper, broccoli and peas to the wok; stir-fry for 4 mins.
- Add the beef, plus any juices and the remaining marindae back to the pan.
- Add 1/2 tsp sesame oil and bring to a simmer and cook for 2 mins.
- Serve with the cooked rice and the lime wedge.
- Top the stir-fry with the sesame seeds and the green part of the spring onions.