Homemade Apricot, Coconut & Maple Granola
Lets get creative and made this healthy homemade granola!
(credit to @healthy_olivia )
- 300g GF jumbo oats
- 5tbsp Flaked coconut
- 2tbsp Ground almonds
- 1tbsp Cinnamon
- Large pinch of sea salt
- 3-4tbsp Coconut oil
- 75g Hilltop Amber Maple Syrup
- 4tbsp Chia seeds
- Handful of chopped apricots
- Handful of dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees.
- In a large baking dish mix all of the ingredients together, except for the apricots and cranberries. (You can melt the coconut oil in advance and stir it all with a spoon if you don’t want to get your hands messy!)
- Bake in the oven for 30 mins, stirring halfway.
- Remove and stir through the apricots and cranberries. Return to the oven for another 15 mins until golden.
- Allow it to cool before sorting it in Tupperware or a glass jar, and you’ll get an incredible crunch. Enjoy!