Raspberry & Blueberry Cakes
The perfect teatime treat, this moist and fruity cake is easy baking at its best.
(credit to @angelicadayskitchen )
- 175g self raising flour
- 175g sugar
- 175g unsalted butter
- 50ml Hilltop Everyday Blossom Honey
- 50ml Hilltop Very Dark Maple Syrup
- Icing sugar
- Smoked bacon
Edible roses (topping).
Optional to have with the cakes:
- Combine the dry ingredients flour and sugar.
- Add the eggs and butter.
- Mix everything well together.
- Squeeze a little honey and maple syrup with a small handful of the prepared fruits.
- Fill up to 18 cupcake cases with the batter.
- Bake until golden 180c for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with decoration