Secret ingredient fudgy vegan chocolate brownies
You will never guess (or taste) what ingredient is in these brownies that makes them soooo fudgy & gooey… black beans!!!
Trust us when we say - you cannot even taste the beans, but instead taste that chocolatey heaven!
High in protein, nutritious & balanced snack or dessert!
(Credit to @sophs_snackss)
- 1/2 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 3tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4tsp baking powder
- 1/2tsp salt
- 1/2tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup apples sauce or 1/2 mashed banana
1/4 cup Hilltop Very Dark Maple Syrup
- 1/2tbsp vanilla extract
- 3tbsp almond milk
- 2tbsp coconut oil
Preheat an oven to 180°c and line a baking dish with baking paper.
- Blend the black beans and almond milk in a blender to make a paste.
- Combine and mix all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Then add in all the wet ingredients, and the black bean mixture, and mix well until a smooth batter is formed.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake in the oven for 35-40 mins.
- Enjoy those warm fudgy brownies!!