Apple Pie Protein Oat Cookie
Mothing sounds better to me than turning your fav breakfast oatmeal into a cookie! It’s such a fun way to spice up your morning oats and it’s SO good!!
- 1/3 cup oats blended.
- 1/2 scoop (20g) vanilla protein powder.
- 2tbsp thick yog.
- 1tbsp almond milk.
- opt: 1tbsp apple sauce.
- 1/2 apple diced
- 2tsp Hilltop Heritage Welsh Blossom Honey
- Add these to a pan on medium heat and cook until the apple is softened and golden brown in colour.
Caramelised Apple Topping:
- Preheat an oven to 180°c and line a tray with baking paper.
- Combine all of the cookie ingredients until a smooth batter forms.
- Place the dough onto the baking tray in a cookie shape and bake in the oven for 15-20mins until golden brown.
- Then add a thick dollop of yog and the caramelised apple and enjoy!