Beetroot Pizza With Hot Honey
'This is like pizza but SO much better because..
1. Its made with shortcrust pastry which makes it so super buttery and flaky 🤤
2. The base is not your regular tomato sauce but it’s an almond butter spread (I know it sounds weird but TRUST ME you have to try it!!)
3. This hot honey by Hilltop Honey is like the cherry on top of the cake and ties in all the flavours really well 😍'
(credit to @northmeetssouth_ )
- 1 roll of shortcrust pastry.
- 3 tsp almond butter.
- 1.5 tsp balsamic glaze.
- 1 tsp oregano.
- 1 tsp Italian mixed herbs.
- Few tsp water to loosen up.
- Hilltop Hot Honey.
Roll out your dough into whatever pizza shape you want and pop it into the oven for 15-20 mins at 180 degrees Celsius so that it’s partially cooked.
Next, simply mix all the ingredients for the base spread and slather it all over the pizza evenly (but not the edges).
Slice your veggies and layer them on top of the pizza and place back into the oven until the dough is cooked through and veggies are too.
Drizzle some of the hot honey on top and enjoy!