Blueberry Honey Energy Gel & Banana Smoothie Bowl
'Wow wee … 👀 @energyhilltop honey energy gels are just what you need , simple natural ingredients ideal for fuelling after a workout 🏋🏻🤸🏻perfect squeezed straight from the tube , or blended into smoothies - or like me a bit of both !! Here I used @energyhilltop blueberry honey energy gel in a blueberry and banana smoothie bowl with some gut healthy kefir.'
(Credit to @ellamayeats)
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen courgette (optional)
- 1/2 frozen avocado (makes it creamy) Splash water
- Unflavoured / natural whey protein powder
- Teaspoon blueberry powder
- Big dollop blueberry kefir yogurt
Squeeze Hilltop Energy Blueberry Flavoured Honey Energy Gel
- 2 lime leaves
- And squeeze fresh lemon and lime juice
- Blended the following ingredients together until smooth and thick
Topped with blueberries sliced apple sprinkled chia seeds puffed quinoa grated lime zest piece blueberry and puffed quinoa dark chocolate little bit fresh basil edible flowers and the remaining blueberry honey energy gel.