Pan Fried Salmon With Honey Roasted Veg
Simplify dinner with this flavourful pan fried Salmon meal, featuring honey-glazed roasted veg that will leave your taste buds craving more.
(credit to @ellamayeats )
- Fresh salmon fillet
- Hilltop Everyday Blossom Honey
- Cherry tomatoes
- Butternut squash
- Rainbow carrots
- Heritage tomatoes
- Asparagus and
- Golden beetroot
- Put touch of oil into a heated pan. Just enough to very lightly coat it.
- Heat the oil until it's shimmering and hot.
- Place the salmon into the pan and as it is turning lighter pink, you'll flip it ONLY ONCE to cook the other side. You don't want to flip this back and forth.
- Roast your vegetables in organic olive oil with Blossom Honey, basil and thyme and a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
- Once all is done, plate up and enjoy!