Spicy Honey Chicken Tacos
Make these for lunch 🍯 - super speedy but felt super nourishing and cosy for a nice lunch meal. Perfect for work lunches and barbecues when summer comes around later this year!
(Credit @@fromhannahsplate )
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/2 tbsp cornflour
25g Hilltop Heritage Welsh Blossom Honey
- 1/2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- Sprinkle of garlic granules
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Cut chicken breast into strips and coat in the cornflour.
- Mix all other ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Cook the chicken in a frying pan with a little spray oil.
- Add the mixture of honey and spices into the pan and coat the chicken, turn the heat down and let it simmer for 5 or so minutes until the sauce is thickened.
Add to soft tacos with salad and an extra drizzle of honey for good measure.