Sticky honey-lime chicken with herby, pistachio couscous
"Amazing sticky chicken packed full of flavour. You could add loads of different things to the cous cous to change this up."
(Created by @yorkshire.foody )
- 50g lime marmalade
- 2 tbsp Hilltop Heritage British Blossom Honey
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- 4 skinless chicken thigh
- 160g cup couscous
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved lengthways and crossways
- 240ml veg stock
- 30g pomegranate seeds
- 30 pistachios, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Fresh mint
- 1 lime
- 2tbsp Greek yoghurt
- Sumac to garnish
- Salt & Pepper
Preheat oven to 180C fan. Line a roasting tin with baking paper or foil.
- Mix the marmalade, honey, lime zest and juice and mint in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Marinade the chicken for 30 mins then add to the tin. Spoon some of the mixture over chicken, Roast for 40 to 50 minutes, basting with remaining marinade every 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, put couscous and asparagus in a large bowl. Pour over hot veg stock.
- Cover and leave for 5 minutes.
- Fluff couscous with a fork to separate grains. Add pomegranate, pistachio, onion and herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with your choice of veg and a spoon of greek yoghurt and a sprinkle of sumac.