February 26, 2018
Our Adopt a Bee has been a popular item amongst budding beekeepers, honey lovers and Secret Santas (Yes, we just dropped the S word!)
Obviously we can’t dispatch your adopted bee out to you, but we will dispatch you a range of hilltop honey goodies.
Adopt your very own Bee to receive the following:
- A welcome letter, complete with membership card
- A 28g jar of British Wildflower Honey, as a thanks from your bee
- Your very own Hilltop Honey Passport – filled with lots of interesting information!
- A pack of 4 photo post cards of our bumble bee friends at Powis Castle
- A limited edition hilltop honey bee badge
- Seed booklet, to help you ‘bee friendly in your garden’
- We will donate 25% of the profit from each Adopt a Bee to the Honeypot Charity
The updated Adopt a Bee will be in place from today! What will you name your bee?