Air Fryer Chicken With Crispy Potatoes (GF)
A simple but tasty recipe to make for all friends & family!
(credit to @angelicadayskitchen )
- Whole Chicken
- Purple Sprouting Spring onions
- Fresh basil
Hilltop Everyday Blossom Honey
- Lemon zest and juice
- Sea salt
- Salted butter
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Jerk spice
- For the chicken, baste the whole chicken in salted butter, lemon zest, lemon juice chop half a lemon and insert into the cavity garlic and onion.
- Then chop spring onions season with jerk spice add honey then wrap it smoked bacon.
- Cook for 180c for 80 minutes turning halfway.
- Serve with sea salt potatoes.