Brownie Batter Protein Balls
These are unreal - they taste like goeey fudgy brownies, topped with a classic nut butter drizzle and roasted nuts for crunch!
These protein balls are such a nourishing and balanced snack, and great for taking on the go.
(credit to @sophs_snackss )
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 3tbsp almond flour/ground almonds
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 2tbsp cocoa powder
4tbsp nut butter butter, & 2tbsp almond butter
- 1/3 cup Hilltop Very Dark Maple Syrup
- Almond butter
- Crushed roasted cashews
- Simply combine all of the ingredients until a sticky dough forms.
- Roll into balls, this recipe made 12 balls for me, drizzle on that nut butter and sprinkle on the nuts!
Store in the fridge and enjoy!