Caramel Date Crispy Cakes
This is so easy to make and loved by everyone who tries it!
(credit to @spamellab)
- 50g oats
- 20g rice crispies
- 20g salted caramel popcorn
- 20g granola
- 40g dates, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oi
- 3 tablespoons nut butter
3 tablespoons Hilltop Bulgarian Coriander Honey
- Mix together the oats, rice crispies, granola and chopped dates in a bowl.
- Melt the oil, nut butter and honey, then pour into the bowl and mix well to combine.
- Divide the mixture between 6-8 muffin cases and fill to the top.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set - then enjoy!