Chocolate & Coconut Pops
These delicious pops are not just easy to make, they are healthy too. The perfect treat for the freezer this summer!
(credit to @pmu_byjo )
- 1 x Can of Coconut Milk
- 100gr Dark melted Chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1 good squeeze of Hilltop Everyday Blossom Honey
- Melt your chocolate and allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the coconut milk into a bowl and add the melted chocolate to it.
- Next, add the squeeze of Hilltop Honey and vanilla extract to the bowl.
- Whisk until frothy.
- Pour into lolly moulds or tupper-ware container.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.