Chocolate Honeycomb Protein Pancakes
Up your protein with these pancakes made with chocolate, welsh honey, egg, oats, milk and protein powder. A great breakfast after a workout, enjoy with fruit too!
(credit to @georgiaafiit )
- 30g oats
- 20g vanilla whey protein
- 60g banana
- 60ml skimmed milk(or any other milk alternative)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Topped with chocolate honeycomb protein bar
- Drizzled with 5g Hilltop Blossom Honey
- 5g choc shot
- Blend all the ingredients (apart from toppings) in a nutribullet/food processor.
- Make your pancakes in a pan with the blended mix.
- per serving
- 44.5 grams
- 29.2 grams
- 10.6 grams