This recipe creates oatmeal pancakes that are fluffy, soft, and rich with cacao and vanilla flavours!
(credit to @gower_foodie )
- 40g rolled porridge oats
- 2 medium eggs
- 75g fat free Greek style yoghurt
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sweetener or sugar
- Low calorie cooking cooking spray
- Greek style yoghurt
- Hilltop Amber Maple Syrup
- Blitz oats in a food processor until they become a coarse flour. Beat the eggs and Greek style yoghurt in a bowl until well combined.
- Place the oats in a separate mixing bowl went stir in the cocoa powder, baking powder and sugar. Make a well in the mixture and whisk in the egg and yoghurt mixture to produce a smooth batter.
- Cover the bowl and allow to rest for 15 mins.
- Spray a large non stick frying pack with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium high heat. When the pan is hot, use half of the mixture to spoon 3 equal sized amounts of mixture into the pan. After a minute and a half you should see small bubbles that should rise to the top of the pancakes and should be beginning to set.
- Use a spatula to flip the pancakes.
- Serve with Greek yoghurt and top with maple syrup!