This protein ball recipe is crunchy, lightly sweet, delicious being a NO BAKE snack! These little chocolate balls are naturally sweetened and full of healthy fats, so that everyone can enjoy these tasty treats!
(credit to @nourishingwithsophie )
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 4tbsp peanut butter
1/3 cup Hilltop Amber Maple Syrup
- Crushed pistachios to top
- Simply combine all of the ingredients in a bowl until a smooth and sticky batter forms.
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls and top with the crushed pistachios
- Place in the freezer for 20-30 mins to set and enjoy!