Classic Hot Toddy
Warm up with this classic hot toddy cocktail recipe! Hot toddies are so easy to make.
- ¾ cup water (177ml)
- 1 ½ ounces whiskey (44.3ml)
2-3 teaspoons lemon juice
2-3 teaspoons Hilltop Premium Manuka MGO 500+ Honey
- 1 lemon round
1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- In a teapot or saucepan, bring the water to a simmer. Pour the hot water into a mug.
- Add the whiskey, 2 teaspoons honey and 2 teaspoon lemon juice. Stir until the honey has disappeared into the hot water.
- Taste, and add 1 teaspoon honey for more sweetness, and/or 1 teaspoon more lemon juice for more zing.
- Garnish with a lemon round and cinnamon stick (if using).