Filo Fig Tart
This delicious fig tart has been made with a beautiful crispy filo base which keeps it light yet packed with rich flavours to signify the start of Autumn and the season of indulgent eating. A must try!
(credit to @sweetys.cuisine )
- 2 filo pastry sheets
- Rocket leaves
- Hilltop Organic Blossom Honey
- Balsamic Glaze
- Grease the tart tray with some butter.
- Layer 2 sheets of filo pastry into the tray, making sure each layer has been brushed with melted butter. Fold the overlapping edges in and press to form the sides of the tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven (175C) for 10 mins or until golden and crispy.
- Allow to cool then fill with rocket leaves, figs, feta cheese, walnuts and pomegranate. -drizzle with honey and balsamic glaze.