Healthy Banana & Honey Pancakes
Enjoy these healthier pancakes! super easy & containing only natural sugar.
Nutritional breakdown: todays focus is on bananas! 🍌🍌
Bananas are rich in many minerals especially potassium which is needed to ensure our cells contain normal levels of fluid & can also help in muscle contraction. In other words including bananas in your diet is a good way to ensure your correct cell functioning!
(Credit to @hannahsandmannutrition )
- 87.5g self raising flour.
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- Set these aside in a mixing bowl.
Hilltop Everyday Blossom Honey
62.5ml of semi skimmed milk.
1 tsp vanilla extract.
Ingredients for 4 pancakes
In another bowl
- Make a well in dry ingredients & pour in wet ingredients.
Combine with a whisk & mix.
- Heat 1 knob of butter in a frying pan & ladle out the mixture onto the pan.
- Cook for a few mins on each side until brown.
- Then add toppings.