Healthy Honey & Biscoff Flapjack
These flapjacks were such a hit — and so simple — we can’t wait to make them again.
Tip: By using banana and honey you get delicious natural sweetness and more fibre than classic flapjack recipes but of course the amount of Biscoff you drizzle over the top is up to you.
(credit to @healthy_olivia )
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 60g lotus Biscoff spread, melted
- 40g salted butter
25g Hilltop British Soft Set Honey
- 150g rolled oats
- 30g melted chocolate
- Extra lotus for drizzling on top!
- Pre-heat your oven to 160℃.
- Mash your bananas in a bowl with a fork.
- Next pour in your melted biscoff, butter and honey. Stir.
- Add your oats and mix, until all the oats are fully coated.
- Pour your mixture into a lined baking tray and level out with the back of a spoon. (tray was 8 inches by 6.5 inches)
- Bake for 30 mins.
- Allow to cool before drizzling over melted chocolate and melted biscoff. Enjoy!