We don’t know what we're more obsessed with… how delicious these cookies are or how cute they are!! either way, we want a fresh batch of these at all times!!
Made with only a few simple and nourishing ingredients, these cookies are sure to be the perfect easy recipe!
(credit to @nourishingwithsophie )
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- pinch salt
- 1tbsp baking powder
- 1 chia egg (1tbsp chia seeds mixed with 3tbsp water - leave to thicken for at least 5 mins)
- 2tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 Hilltop Amber Maple Syrup or Hilltop Organic Brazilian Mountain honey
- ++ raspberry jam for the centre
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Start by combining your dry ingredients well. add in all of the wet ingredients (except the jam) and begin to mix with the dry ingredients to form a sticky dough.
- Roll out the dough into small balls and flatten to make a cookie shape
- Press your thumbs into the middle of each cookie to create a love heart shape
- Then, place them in the oven and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown
- Take them out of the oven and allow them to cook for at least 5 minutes.
- Then pop some jam into the middle of the cookies to make the hearts.