Hot Honey Sriracha Shrimp Bowls
A weekday, simple & balanced meal to satisfy your restaurant or store order cravings made at home for practically half the price!
(credit to @palichickpea )
Handful of king prawns
- 1 tsp of salt, pepper and garlic granules
- 1-2 tbsp of Hilltop Hot Honey
- 1-2 tbsp of Siracha mayo
- 1/2 a lemon squeezed
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- Add this mixture to your prawns and cook on medium heat for 5-6 minutes
- Side this with sushi rice or sticky rice & edamame beans & cucumber
Topped with spring onion, chilli & sesame.
- Optional to add Siracha mayo on top.