Matcha Protein Balls
Simple NO Blend Matcha Protein Balls 🍵😋 This snack is free from refined sugars, dairy and gluten. Coconut 🥥 and Premium Matcha 🍵 are a match made in heaven and perfectly satisfy sweet cravings at home or on the go!
(Credit @matchaunion )
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup coconut flour or almond flour
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp MU premium matcha
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
3 tbsp Hilltop Amber Maple Syrup (or honey)
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Use a tablespoon or cookie scoop to form 2 cm balls.
- Place in fridge for 1-2 hours to set. Enjoy!
- Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.