PB Caramel Crunch Cereal Bars
Give us anything peanutty, caramelly, and crunchy and we're sold! these are SO easy to make and SO delicious!! such a quick and nourishing snack!
(credit to @nourishingwithsophie )
- 2 1/2 cups salted caramel protein cereal (or any other puffed cereal like rice krispies or cheerios)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup of Hilltop Organic Brazilian Mountain Honey
- Prepare a tray by lining it with baking paper.
- Simply combine the cereal, peanut butter and honey together in a bowl until everything is well combined and all the cereal is fully coated.
- Then pour this mixture into your tray and firmly press it down.
- Place in the freezer for at least an hour (you can leave it overnight too!)
- When it is set, slice into squares (however big or small u like!) and then enjoy!