PB Granola Protein Balls
These protein balls are extremely delicious & so easy to make! perfect for a pre-workout or after-workout snack.
(credit to @heiditheherbivore )
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
2 tbsp Hilltop Very Dark Maple syrup
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 cup granola
- Sprinkle of salt
- 2tbsp buckwheat flour (any flour works)
- Mix all ingredients together into a bowl.
- Gather the mixed mixture and shape them into small balls.
- Place the balls on a baking tray or anything stable.
- Dip and drizzle with melted chocolate.
Place the tray into the fridge to set for a few hours (can be up to 24 hours).