Talk about a grab-and-go breakfast: this bagel topped with nut butter, banana slices & maple syrup is ready in just 5 minutes and easy to eat on the run.
(credit to @clarybraganza)
- 1 bagel (plain or your preferred flavour)
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Hilltop Very Dark Maple Syrup
- Optional toppings: sliced bananas, chopped nuts, or a sprinkle of cinnamon
- Slice the bagel in half and toast it to your liking. You can use a toaster or toaster oven.
- Once the bagel is toasted, spread a generous layer of creamy peanut butter on each half of the bagel.
- Drizzle Hilltop Maple Syrup over the peanut butter. The amount is to your taste preference, but start with a couple of teaspoons and adjust as needed.
- Add any optional toppings you desire. Sliced bananas, chopped nuts, or a sprinkle of cinnamon work well with the peanut butter and maple syrup combination.
- Put the bagel halves together to make a sandwich, and serve immediately. Enjoy your Peanut Butter Bagel with the delightful flavour of Hilltop Maple Syrup!