Sticky & Sweet Salmon
If you’re looking for a dish which feels your needs of vitamin B & D, this is the one for you! Helping you boost your omega3 and daily nutrition this meal consists of 610 calories (remember good fats)!
(credit to @palichickpea )
- 1 tbsp. of Hilltop Everyday Blossom Honey
- 2 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon
- 2-3 drops of olive oil
- 1 tsp of salt, pepper, chilli, garlic granules
- 1 avacado, mango
- Chopped Parsley
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Diced red onion
- 1/2 a Lemon
- Drop of olive oil
Ingredients For The Salad:
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add this to your salmon and bake in the oven on high heat for 30 minutes.
- Whilst that bakes, prep the rice.
- Used 1 cup, sunflower oil 2 tbs and 1 cup of hot water and let this boil for 15 minutes on medium heat then reduce to low for the last 2 minutes.