Strawberry Pancakes With Strawberry Energy Gel
We love pancakes at Hilltop, these strawberry pancakes are based on an easy pancake recipe made from everyday ingredients but with delicious pops of fresh strawberry in every bite and our Hilltop Energy Strawberry Energy Gel!
(credit to @ellamayeats )
- 1 egg
- Spoonful quinoa flour
- Fava bean protein powder (or any protein powder)
- Teaspoon coconut milk powder
- Teaspoon beetroot powder
- Pinch baking powder
- Pinch Himalayan pink salt
- Splash strawberry coconut milk
- Little splash water
- Coconut oil
- Creme fraiche
- Fresh strawberries
- Chia seeds
- Puffed quinoa
- Coconut flakes
- Mint leaves
- Hilltop Energy Strawberry Energy gels
- Dark chocolate
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Once the batter is smooth enough, heat up a frying pan with either oil or butter.
- Start by placing some of the batter into the heated pan and allow the pancake to cook.
- Once you see bubbles slowly appear, flip the pancake over.