Strawberry & Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
Simple, beautiful, healthy, and delicious - This smoothie bowl is simple to make and can be made with coconut milk instead of yogurt as a vegan option.
(credit to @ellamayeats)
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries and raspberries (or 1/2 cup of each)
- Handful frozen cauliflower florets
- Splash natural coconut milk
- Natural coconut yogurt
- natural pea protein powder
- Teaspoon strawberry powder
- Teaspoon raspberry powder
- Teaspoon beetroot powder
- Heaped spoonful Coconut milk powder
Generous squeeze Hilltop Energy Strawberry Flavoured Honey Energy Gel
- Splash of lemon juice
- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Add water if needed (gradually).
- Make sure everything is smooth before serving.
- Pour into a bowl and add any further toppings.