Summer Fruit Salad (with a honey-lime syrup)
This bowl will give you the best fresh feeling, this healthy, natural snack is a perfect alternative to a sweet treat!
Recipe by: Nadine Brown posted by Sainsbury's Magazine
- 2tbsp Hilltop organic acacia honey
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 250g watermelon flesh, cut into chunks
- 200g blueberries
- 150g strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 150g raspberries
- 8 mint leaves, shredded, plus extra leaves to garnish
- crème fraîche, to serve (optional) - use oat fraîche if dairy-free
Combine the honey, lime zest and juice in a small bowl and set aside.
Add all the fruit to a serving bowl.
Toss with the honey-lime syrup and the shredded mint and leave to sit for 5 minutes (or up to 45 minutes).
Scatter with the extra mint leaves and serve with a spoonful of crème fraîche.