Almond Butter & Honey Baked Oats
What’s better than baking honeycomb muffins? I can’t think of anything... The muffins are moist and rich, the honeycomb and melted chocolate oozing out when you bite into it, and the lovely crunch and the nutty caramel taste of the honeycomb.
(credit to @sophs_snackss )
- 45g oats
- 50g mashed banana
- 20g chocolate whey protein powder
- 60ml milk
Smooth almond butter
- Hilltop Everyday Blossom Honey
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
Add all of the baked oats ingredients to a blender and blend until a smooth batter forms.
- Pour this into a ramekin, and pop into the oven for 25mins.
- Then spread lots of almond butter on top, drizzle that honey and add some crunch with the cashews!