Skip to content
- 1/8 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup Hilltop Very Dark Maple Syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 banana mashed or 1 cup apple sauce
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 apple roughly chopped
- Pumpkin seeds to top
- Preheat your oven to 220 Celsius and line a baking tray with muffin liners.
- Combine the coconut oil, maple syrup, egg and mashed banana (or apple sauce) and mix.
- Then add in the dry ingredients: the almond flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Fold in your roughly chopped apple into the batter.
- Pour equal amounts of batter into each of the muffin moulds, and top each with pumpkins seeds
- Bake in the oven at 220 for 7 minutes, then lower the temperature to 180 and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Then they're done, enjoy!