Biscoff & Honey Pancakes
As a sweet brand, we just love pancakes! we are obsessed with our Biscoff and Honey pancakes, we just can't get enough of them... you'll feel the same too!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 65g Biscoff spread
- 25g light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 240 ml milk
- 200g self raising flour
- Pinch salt
- Decorated with Hilltop Everyday Blossom Honey and a banana
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, either by hand or an electric whisk.
- Place a frying pan or skillet over a medium heat and spray with a little oil.
- When hot, add a good amount of mixture to the pan and leave to cook.
- When brown and cooked on one side, flip over. It will only take a minute or so on each side to be nicely cooked.
- To serve, melt the extra Biscoff spread in the microwave and drizzle over the pancakes. Top with our honey and a banana (or whatever fruit you like!)