Chai Spiced Protein Balls
Protein treats are the perfect balanced between sweet and substance. These tasty Chai Spiced Protein Balls are can also be made vegan. They have the best sweet and spicy flavour and make the perfect anytime snack.
(credit it to @nourishingwithsophie)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Hilltop Amber Maple Syrup
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup protein powder
To top: chai spiced granola butter
- Combine all the ingredients together until a smooth, sticky batter forms.
- Then, roll into small balls (you can make them as big or as small as you like) and drizzle the chai spiced granola butter on top.
- Set in the freezer for 15 minutes and enjoy!
- Store in the freezer, and thaw for a few minutes before enjoying.