Chocolate Honeycomb Protein Muffin
What’s better than baking honeycomb muffins? I can’t think of anything... The muffins are moist and rich, the honeycomb and melted chocolate oozing out when you bite into it, and the lovely crunch and the nutty caramel taste of the honeycomb.
(credit to @georgiaafiit)
- 45g oats
- 50g mashed banana
- 20g chocolate whey protein powder
- 60ml milk
- Chocolate honeycomb protein bar
- Hilltop Everyday Blossom Honey
- Mix all of the ingredients (apart from the toppings).
- Pour the mixture into an oven proof ramekin or creuset.
- Bake for 8-10 mins at 180 degrees if you want the muffin to be melty in the middle. Or, bake for 10-12 mins at 180 degrees if you want cake consistency.
- per serving
- 49.4 grams
- 25.2 grams
- 6.8 grams