Healthy Banana Bread
Banana bread is one of those classic, all-around comfort food recipes that fills the whole house with warmth and makes everything better. Banana bread is magic.
(credit to @nourishingwithsophie )
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 1/4tsp baking powder
- 2tsp cinnamon
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup Hilltop Amber Maple Syrup
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- pumpkin seeds & chopped almonds to top
Preheat an oven to 180°C and line a loaf pan with baking paper or grease with coconut oil/butter.
Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl, mash the banana and add in all the wet ingredients. stir until a smooth.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients into one bowl and mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Pour this mixture into the baking tin, top with the nuts and seeds and bake in the oven for 35-40min.
Once cooked, allow to cook for 10 minutes before cutting. Once cooled, enjoy!