Honey & Garlic Prawn Chowmein
It's Friday, it's a fakeaway 🤤
(Credit @eatsbybabsey )
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
2 tsp ginger
- 60ml soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 150 g pack of King prawns
- Ready cooked noodles or cook enough for 2 and let them cool
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 julienne carrot
- Half a head of broccoli florets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spring onion to garnish
- Pak choi
- 1/2 tsp Chilli in oil
1 tsp Hilltop Everyday Blossom Honey
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- Mix the garlic, ginger, soy and honey together and pour 1/3 over the prawns and leave in the fridge to marinate for 40mins stirring through a couple of times.
- Place 2 tbsp oil into a wok on medium heat and cook the noodles for 2 mins then flip them and cook another 2 mins, remove them and place to the side.
- Place 1 tbsp oil in wok/pan, add the onion, broccoli, carrot and 1/3 of the sauce, stir fry until onion is translucent. Place the veg to one side of the wok add the rest of the oil, pour in the prawns and sauce, leave for a minute then flip these cooking until pink.
- Mix prawns with the veg, add in the noodles and rest of sauce, warm and toss gently to mix. Season.
- Slice pak choi in half and cook in a pan with tbsp sesame oil and 1/2 tsp chilli in oil with 1 tsp honey, until charred. Usually a few mins.
- Serve with sliced spring onion.