Lavender Honey Apple Turnover
This foodie trend couldn’t be passed up - and what better way to try this amazing Spanish Lavender Honey from our single origin range!
(credit to @fromhannahsplate )
- Puff pastry
- Apples - thinly sliced
- Hilltop Single Origin Spanish Lavender Honey
- Brown sugar
- Line a baking tray with parchment sheet.
- Spread the honey in blobs, and gently place the slice apples on each blob.
- Roll out puff pastry to thin and be ready to place on top.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over the apple slices, then place the rolled puff pastry over.
- Cook at 200°C for approx 15 mins.
- Dust off with icing sugar too but these would also be really good with ice cream and would be a fun little dessert for a dinner party or for a quick solo treat.