Oat & Raisin Sourdough French Toast With Honey
This is an especially good and "good for you" bread. The loaf bakes up soft, with a tight crumb, and is full of flavour!
(credit to @ellamayeats )
- 1x egg splash egg whites
- Skimmed milk
- Pinch of sea salt
- Hilltop Uruguayan Eucalyptus Honey
- Natural pea & whey protein powder
- 1x slice of oat & raisin sourdough
- In a bowl beat together 1 egg splash egg whites, drop skimmed milk, pinch sea salt, drop eucalyptus honey, natural pea and whey protein powder.
- Soaked 1 slice oat and raisins sourdough (making sure each side was covered)
- Added to a pan with knob butter and cooked each side for around 3-5 mins over low/medium heat
- Topped with 0% natural yogurt, red grapes, edible flowers, fresh mint, sprinkled chia seeds, raisins piece, 100% dark chocolate and generous drizzle eucalyptus honey.