Single-Serve Oatmeal Scone
These amazingly tasty oatmeal scones are made with flour, oats, honey and butter. They're utterly delicious.
(credit to @nourishingwithsophie )
- 1/3 cup oats
- 20g vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2tbsp Hilltop Everyday Blossom Honey
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Plain Greek yoghurt
- Fresh strawberries sliced
- Drizzle of honey
Begin by preheating your oven to 180°C and lining a baking dish with baking paper or greasing with some butter/oil.
- Simply add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until a smooth batter forms.
Pour the batter into the baking dish and bake in the oven for 25-30mins until it is golden brown.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes, then slice the oat scone into two halves.
Layer one half with plain yoghurt, fresh strawberries and a drizzle of honey, then place the other half of the oats scone on top.